EOD Contracts are now offering its clients Utility Service Detection/Utility Mapping along with its first class UXO services.
This service has come from a demand from our clients to provide assurance to ground teams during ground investigations. All our Engineers are fully trained (ProQual Level 3 Certificate in Utility Mapping and Detection) in use of their equipment (Leica DS2000, Leica Ultra, DGPS) and able to undertake surveys all over the UK and Ireland. I addition to this in order to save our clients further man-power costs, EOD Contracts also have the capabilities to mark out (utilising GPS + 30cm) the Clients locations. This additional service can be offered at a fraction of the cost required for a surveyor to carry out the same task.
This can then be followed up with UXO clearance enabling the client to reduce their costs with additional manpower and mobilisation costs.
A summary of services EOD Contracts can provide;
- Underground Utility Mapping Surveys
- GPS marking out of positions (+30cm)
- Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) Surveys
- Onsite Utility/location marking Out
- PAS 128 Utility Records Searches
- Onsite Utility detection followed up with UXO Clearance